This web service is an IoT logbook and Android push notification server, it can be considered like Twitter but for the big word (world ;-) of Internet of Things.
It is a part of my home automation system: I previously used Twitter as a logbook of warning/errors but it lacks some functionalities, and since few months notifications does not works well on my phone.
So the it should be able to
- Keep record of events - Done
- Send event to push message if asked - Done
- Manage users - Done
- Send push notifications to Android, maybe other OS - Done, Android app to be published
- Android application -> receive notifications - Tested in the 1st version
- Android application -> display user's events
What can be logged ?
- Sensors out of battery warning
- Pollution data over a threshold
- Your 3D printer has finished its job
- Server down
- Motion sensor triggered
- A new mail is inside your mailbox
- Hoarfrost altert
- Whatever you want to be written :)